Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weston's New Obsession



Ok, so Weston now has a new obsessive hobby. Kiting! Year round abandonment! If there is ever any wind around we can count on Weston to be calling up Kyrk and heading off to chase the wind. He has so much fun doing it I can't really complain about him leaving, too much. I don't have any pics of him with his new kite (It's purple ;) ) But I do have some of him during the winter up on the skyline. He found out about this "amazingly fun sport" while we were on vacation to the Dominican Republic a few years ago. He took a couple lessons while we were there, and had a lot of fun. But, he didn't really think too much about it until Kyrk got into it about a year ago, and needed someone to go with him. Weston was more than willing to oblige! So now he spends any of his free time that he possibly can down at the lake. I was hoping that the weather would stay warm a little longer so that I could get a few pics during the summer (I usually don't get to go watch, I'm usually home with the kids), but I don't think it's going to happen. There's always next year :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey Heather,
I just wanted to let you know I added your blog to the sfhs 92 class blog.

Thank you!

Amanda said...

Clark has told me a little bit about kiting. He heard it, or course, from Kyrk. Maybe I should let him try it sometime.

We have to get together.

Heidi said...

I am so glad you are blogging now! Your blog is cute with cute kids!

Laura F said...

Hoots! I saw your pic on Keri's blog for Michael's wedding, and was thrilled to find your own this morning. I was thinking about you the other day, actually - remember that electric shocker thing you had that was supposed to make hair grow long? Good times. I can't believe it was so long ago. Email me sometime! Laura finnyla at hotmail point com

(and feel free to delete this comment if you want - all kinds of incriminating information here, I guess, just save the email address! :-))